Detroit Mayor Dave Bing issued an executive order on personal relationships between employees.
The Detroit Police officer who had a sexual relationship with former Detroit police Chief Ralph Godbee has filed a lawsuit against him and the city claiming sexual harassment
In his retirement letter, Godbee touted his 25-year career, never mentioning the scandal that ensnared him at the end.
The Detroit police sex scandal that has led to the sudden departure of Chief Ralph Godbee is prompting a policy change in city government.
No sign of Detroit’s embattled police chief at his family church Sunday, where there had been talk that he might address the small congregation.
Suspended Detroit Police Chief Ralph Godbee says he can’t discuss the sex scandal that led Mayor Dave Bing to remove him.
The allegations involve Chief Godbee, a Detroit police officer and another woman who does not work for the department.
The mother said: “My fear is that she’s going to come up hurt.”
WWJ 950 is shining a light on long-missing people reported to the Detroit Police Department in the hope it will spark someone to remember something they saw and never reported.
Detroit Police Chief Ralph Godbee, joined by Mayor Dave Bing, is championing the efforts of a group of officers responsible for a major crime crack down.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013