Randy Moss strolled to the podium on Super Bowl media day — his 49ers hat tilted slightly to the left, his sleeves rolled up high to reveal a cross tattooed on one arm, a large “R” tattooed on the other.
Calvin Johnson’s career has gotten off to a great start, but the Detroit Lions have not had much success despite that fact. Will Johnson end up like Barry Sanders; an all-time great who never makes it to the Super Bowl?
Cornerback Chris Houston still sees a dangerous threat when he watches 49ers receiver Randy Moss on film — it’s just a different kind of danger.
The Wings indeed lost 7-1, and for the first time in a long time the team must be happy that Detroit is focusing on other things than them.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013