It was the last day to act before lawmakers take a two-week break.
A closed-door meeting between Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder and Republican legislative leaders failed to produce a clear direction on whether to introduce right-to-work legislation limiting unions’ ability to collect fees from non-union workers.
The Michigan Senate may discuss the proposed overhaul of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan next week, Senate Majority Leader Randy Richardville said Thursday.
A petition to recall the Republican majority leader of the Michigan Senate has been rejected by a Monroe County board.
Democratic state lawmakers are are ready to move forward with a proposal to provide free college tuition to anyone in Michigan who needs it.
Senate Majority Leader Randy Richardville says he doesn’t think general or broad right-to-work legislation would pass if it came up for a vote in the Michigan Senate.
Wayne County prosecutors are now saying it will likely be after the first of the year before a decision is made on a warrant request connected to the disappearance of a 2-year-old Detroit girl.
Could one of Hollywood’s most celebrated filmmakers have his eyes on Michigan for his next project?
Two big movies are going elsewhere … and a top Republican is assessing blame
The debate continues between Senate Democrats and Republicans over a key labor issue.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013