U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says he’s awarded $150 million to Michigan to buy a rail line for high-speed passenger service between Chicago and Detroit.
Mayor Dave Bing calls it a “landmark moment” in Detroit’s effort to bring light rail service to the city.
The train trip from Detroit to Chicago will get a lot faster in the coming years, thanks to some federal funding announced Monday.
LaHood is expected to be joined by top city officials at Detroit’s Amtrak station Monday afternoon.
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says his department will help make Interstate 73 a reality but it must also be a priority for states from Michigan to South Carolina. Several media outlets report LaHood made […]
The Detroit public relations firm Berg Muirhead has issued invitations to an appearance in Detroit by U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood next week. According to area media reports and posts on area Internet forums, he’ll […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013