NHSTA looks at possible throttle issues with 05-12 model year Escapes.
Ford is recalling nearly 485,000 older model Escape and Mavericks to fix sticking gas pedals that could cause a crash.
A warning for parents — check your kid’s high-chair.
Honda is recalling 554,000 older SUV’s because of a potential headlight problem.
Subaru is recalling 275 thousand Forester SUV’s because of a possible danger for children riding in child seats.
The government is looking into fire issues in two of Toyota’s most popular products.
Consumer advocates are out with a holiday season warning about some toys that could be dangerous to children.
A sticky accelerator on a Toyota Camry is the likely cause of a car crash that killed two people and injured two others in west Utah.
A couple who worked at one of the two Iowa egg farms faulted in the recent massive recall say they blew the whistle on unsanitary conditions at one plant — and no one listened.
Ford is recalling more than a half million minivans because of corrision concerns. “We’re doing this because in a very small number of cases, the axles have fractured in certain locations–either the right or the […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013