The Detroit Lions have tied an NFL record.
The Department of Natural Resources says a 58-pound Great Lakes muskellunge caught in Antrim County has broken the state record.
Hundreds of Michigan kids and their parents have claimed a refreshing Guinness World Records mark for setting up the longest line of connected lemonade stands.
The Pistons’ 8-22 record is the second worst in franchise history through 30 games.
The Detroit Symphony Orchestra says its latest “Live from Orchestra Hall” webcast has drawn the largest audience of any live online performance by a U.S. symphonic group.
It could be like a scene from a movie Saturday on Belle Isle, as thousands gather in an attempt to break a World Dodgeball record.
A coalition of community groups thinks they have what it takes to smash a record for the world’s largest Dodgeball game.
Detroit has been breaking old records since Sunday, when it passed the all-time record in Detroit for consecutive 80 degree days, extending the record to 44 days.
If it has seemed a bit hotter than usual, it’s not just you
Ann Arbor-based Advanced Photonix Inc. (NYSE Amex: API) reported revenue of $7.8 million in the fourth quarter ended March 31, up 52 percent from $5.1 million in the fourth quarter of the prior fiscal year.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013