The Salvation Army has kicked off its annual Red Kettle campaign with a goal of raising $8.2 million.
All volunteer opportunities can be found at http://www.ringbell.org. Volunteers may log on, pick a preferred location and choose a shift time most convenient for them.
“Volunteers who donate their time to ring a bell are a vital part of helping The Salvation Army feed and shelter the impoverished in our community.”
Volunteers of America Michigan, Gleaners Community Food Bank, Salvation Army among those organizations seeking donations to help families this holiday season.
It’s time to get into the holiday spirit in downtown Detroit and Royal Oak. The City of Detroit will welcome thousands of people to Campus Martius Park Friday evening for the annual lighting of Detroit’s […]
Volunteers are putting the metal to the kettle at Campus Martius in downtown Detroit. It will be hard to miss in the middle of Campus Martius Park — a red kettle, 56 feet high 24 […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013