After all the hype regarding Walmart employees’ discontent with their employer and the threat of a strike on Black Friday, the long holiday weekend was saw banner sales and virtually no protest at Walmarts.
More Michigan retailers increased sales in August, the first time in three months the overall retail industry has improved its performance, according to the Michigan Retail Index.
Costco pleased shoppers better than any other retailer according to Consumer Reports survey of more than 26,000 readers who told the organization about their shopping experience at 10 of the nations major retailers.
A new survey out by the Michigan Retailers Association shows this past holiday season was the second in a row with improved sales.
“Early back-to-school sales,” hot weather and falling gas prices in July led to slow, steady growth in Michigan retail sales.
A key to any sort of economic recovery is dependant on consumer buying.
Retail sales for Chrysler may be down in the United States…but that does not tell the whole story.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013