From the East Coast to the West Coast, recycling is a big issue for local governments.
Northeast Behavioral Associates needed to overhaul its IT infrastructure. Their mobile health IT workflow needed to support secure clinical documentation for 25 clinicians on the road across multiple states in New England, all making extensive clinical documentation for each of several visits throughout the day.
Fisher-Unitech, a provider of product lifecycle management products and services and a SolidWorks 3D CAD software reseller, announced the grand opening of its new office in West Warwick, R.I.
Troy-based Point & Pay, a subsidiary of North American Bancard, Tuesday announced a partnership with Providence, R.I.-based Opal Data Technologies. Opal provides financial software and services to municipalities in Rhode Island, while Point & Pay […]
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013