The engineering services provider Ricardo Inc. said Tuesday that it will partner with Electricore, who has received a $750,000 award from California Energy Commission to perform a comprehensive survey of the commercial plug-in electric vehicle (PEV) marketplace and to propose value-based design options for standardization of battery systems.
Van Buren Township-based Ricardo Inc. and East Lansing-based Red Cedar Technology Wednesday under which Ricardo will embed Red Cedar’s design system exploration technology into Ricardo’s new vehicle driveline system modeling and simulation tool, called Ignite.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom new from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology focused companies, institutions and groups
PEP Stations LLC, a Livonia-based company that designs, manufactures, sells, installs and services, electric vehicle charging stations has today in collaboration with Diebold Inc. announced their partnership at the 2011 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013