Legislation may be considered this week in Lansing to allow communities to voluntarily install cameras at intersections to catch speeders at red lights.
Are Michigan welfare recipients using state funds to pay for strippers?
Lansing Area Republican Rick Jones spoke Friday afternoon to CNBC about the fiscal state of the city.
It would no doubt be controversial, but the idea of dissolving the city of Detroit and absorbing it into Wayne County is being tossed around in Lansing.
Michigan State Senator Rick Jones, along with law enforcement officials, say they want tougher laws on the books to prevent further gun violence in the state.
State Senate Republican Rick Jones says that this has become a major problem, especially within the gang community.
The Senate unanimously passed bipartisan legislation designed to curb dog fighting by increasing criminal penalties.
Michigan lawmakers are debating how to deal with the wild swine that are causing problems by threatening farms in the state.
A reprieve for retired state workers as the court says ‘no’ to forcing state retirees to pay three percent toward their health care costs.
The Michigan Civil Service Commission Wednesday postponed action on a proposal that could allow same-sex partners to be covered by state-paid health insurance.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013