The House Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman says a plan could generate at least $1.5 billion a year more
The Road Commission for Oakland County plans to construct nearly $30 million worth of road projects during the 2013 construction season.
MDOT has begun work on 16 bridges on I-75 in Genesee County.
Crews will begin work to resurface four miles of the freeway between Crooks and Opdyke roads. One lane of the freeway will be closed.
Some new road projects are getting the go ahead in Oakland County.
If your daily commute or weekend plans take you to or around Metro Airport, look out for road closures.
It’s not over yet! Weekend road construction will turn a major Oakland County thoroughfare into a mess this weekend.
It’s a necessary inconvenience, but this year’s road construction season is drawing to a close. The onset of cold weather means two major road projects will be going away.
While you’re enjoying the fall colors this weekend, you’ll also see a lot of orange construction barrels on the roads. There are four high-impact projects on the schedule this weekend. You’ll have to dodge the Lodge […]
The orange barrels will once again dot the landscape of local freeways this weekend, making for a slow go on several routes that are scheduled to be reduced to one lane.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013