High Bit Security endorses the efforts of New York in assessing the cybersecurity posture of the state’s largest insurance carriers, a warning to businesses with personally identifiable information, private health information and payment card industry data to get proactive regarding cybersecurity.
OU INC tenant client Advenovation celebrated its graduation during an open house on Friday at the Rochester Hills incubator.
Rochester-based OptimizeRx Corp. (OTC: OPRX), a developer of digital patient support technology for e-prescribing, announced a new partnership with Montvale, N.J.-based PDR Network, a distributor of FDA-approved patient drug safety and support services for electronic health record and e-prescribing platforms.
Metric-X, a technology consulting firm, Tuesday announced the opening of its new office at 308 S. Main St., Suite D, in Rochester. The company was formerly located in Perrysburg, Ohio, a suburb of Toledo.
On June 26 and 27 on Oakland University’s campus in Rochester, the Suppliers Partnership for the Environment, Commission for Environmental Cooperation and Oakland University will co-host the first Summit on Accelerating Innovation to Drive Sustainable Automotive Manufacturing Growth Across North America
From fun stuff like kids’ games and music to cool stuff like solar power and advanced transportation to serious stuff like global warming and green burial, the Michgian Earth Day Fest this weekend offers something for everyone and every age group.
High Bit Security said it performed a penetration test for a national mortgage company concerned about its security after a ransomware attack against another mortgage firm.
Hennessey Capital, a division of Hitachi Capital America Corp., is doing its part to nurture and assist Michigan businesses by offering reduced fees to new clients participating in the Pure Michigan Business Connect initiative.
One of the planet’s largest Earth Day events, the Michigan Earth Day Fest, returns to downtown Rochester April 26-28, after a three-year hiatus. The 2010 event drew more than 50,000.
High Bit Security in Rochseter said its recent penetration tests of an unnamed Midwestern health care center dramatically illustrates the ease with which hackers can obtain Protected Health Information.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013