Fans at Comerica Park Monday night got their money’s worth. With the bases loaded and a 3-2 count, one of the American League’s best pitchers stared down one of the league’s hottest-hitting sluggers.
Again and again, it seemed, the sports world in 2012 saw the end of long tales with tragic or, at best, bittersweet endings.
It’s amazing! You go away for a week and look what happens?
When 50-year-old Roger Clemens pitches for the Sugar Land Skeeters on Saturday night, he’ll join a line of athletes who competed when they were closer to their getting their AARP cards than being in their physical prime.
The Roger Clemens perjury trial ended Monday with not-guilty verdicts on all six charges.
For the second time during the Roger Clemens perjury trail, I find myself laughing inside because a juror has fallen asleep and been dismissed from the case.
Seven-time Cy Young winner Roger Clemens pleaded not guilty Monday to charges of lying to Congress about whether he used steroids or human growth hormone.
A federal grand jury on Thursday indicted seven-time Cy Young Award winner Roger Clemens for allegedly lying to Congress about using steroids.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013