The government wants Chrysler to recall 2.7 million Jeeps, but Chrysler says they’re safe …
Only one vehicle gets a “good” rating, out of 13 tested.
U.S. Transportation Secretary says life-saving technology doesn’t work if cost is too high.
New cameras will read red lights, help drivers avoid pedestrians and potholes.
“The latest round of testing shows, yeah, they are doing a pretty good job in some conditions,” says institute research chief David Zuby. “But in other conditions, there’s room for improvement.”
Michigan’s colleges and universities are inconsistent about practicing lockdowns and conducting other safety drills, according to a report published Tuesday following a two-month investigation.
Ann Arbor-based NSF International, an independent global public health and safety organization which develops standards, and tests and certifies products for the food, water and health sciences industries, has acquired the INASSA Group of Lima, Peru.
Some surprising results in a new round of crash tests: Mass market mid-size cars outperformed luxury vehicles.
Officials say motorists traveling from Michigan to Canada Wednesday should prepare for long delays at the border because of disorder over name tags.
More seats get top rating from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013