Dow Corning Corp. Wednesday reported adjusted net income of $66.4 million in the first quarter, down 6 percent from a year earlier. Sales were $1.26 billion, down 17 percent from a year earlier.
Ford sales up18 percent, Chrysler and GM up 11 percent.
LMC Automotive now expects 15.4 million sales this year.
The latest staffing, leadership and boardroom news from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups.
It looks like all there Detroit carmakers outperformed the market, as car sales numbers come in strong for March.
The latest meetings and events scheduled by Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and organizations
LMC Automotive raising sales projections from 15.1 to 15.3 million.
Grid4 Communications Inc., a facilities-based communications carrier, said this week that it is recruiting for openings in sales, engineering, network operations, marketing, customer care and service delivery.
Dow Corning recorded 2012 sales of $6.12 billion, down from $6.43 billion in 2011. Net income was $188 million, down from $806 million a year earlier. The comapny said oversupply, economic volatility and high raw material costs significantly reduced the company’s profits.
2013 sales should hit 15.3 million, after 14.5 million sales in 2012.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013