Same Sex Partners
Minority Democrats in the Michigan Senate are attempting to repeal the state’s ban against gay marriage.
A divided Michigan Court of Appeals has upheld a state panel’s decision to extend health care benefits to same-sex partners of state employees.
A federal judge has decided to wait ten days before deciding if a lesbian couple can adopt a child.
The state of Michigan is asking a federal judge to dismiss a lawsuit that challenges a ban on adoption by unmarried couples.
Two women are suing the state of Michigan to try to overturn a state ban on adoption by unmarried couples.
A controversial proposal in Lansing to cut funding for colleges that give benefits to same-sex partners.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013