School Superintendents from the Lake Orion, Birmingham, Walled Lake and South Lyon school districts took part in an informational hearing on improving school safety on Tuesday.
Michigan laws meant to improve safety at schools are routinely ignored and state officials don’t know the scope of the problem, according to the results of a two-month investigation published Monday.
Detroit Public Schools, which is mounting a massive effort to keep Detroit students safe in and around schools, is using a powerful social media technique to blanket Detroit with a message of safety.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013