A Detroit woman charged in the stabbing murder of her 8-year-old daughter has been found competent to stand trial.
A Detroit woman charged with fatally stabbing her daughter will undergo a second exam after an expert found her incompetent to stand trial.
An autopsy report says an 8-year-old Detroit girl who authorities say was killed by her mother was stabbed in the heart and had a bite mark on her body.
A competency exam has been ordered for a Detroit mother accused of murdering her young daughter and her preliminary court exam put on hold.
A court document says the younger brother of an 8-year-old girl who told children’s advocacy workers that he watched his mother stab his sister to death in their Detroit home continues to re-enact the slaying.
The younger brother of an 8-year-old girl told children’s advocacy workers he watched as she was stabbed to death in their Detroit home.
A court official who was asked to remove a Detroit child from her home just weeks before she was fatally stabbed turned down the state’s request because he believed there was no immediate danger, according to a transcript released Friday.
A Detroit mom accused in the stabbing death of her 8-year-old daughter appeared in court today to face formal charges.
A 26-year-old Detroit mother of five is making her first court appearance on a murder charge in the stabbing death of her 8-year-old daughter.
Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy announced the charge Wednesday against Semeria Greene.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013