Officials in Washtenaw County are trying to figure out what caused a train and semi truck to collide in Ann Arbor Township.
Police shut down I-696 at Greenfield for several hours Saturday morning after a semi truck crashed through the median wall.
Downriver drivers are forced to take a detour Friday morning, after a semi truck overturned on Northbound I-75 in Rockwood, completely blocking the freeway.
Northbound US 23 has re-opened between M-14 and North Territorial Road, after an early morning crash left an Ann Arbor man dead.
Police say the driver of a semi truck misread construction signage, ran off the road and crashed into the Huron River.
A tractor-trailer slammed into the back of a packed minivan just south of the Michigan-Indiana state line late Thursday, killing at least seven people and sending four others to hospitals.
Two people have been injured after a minivan collided with a semi-truck on 5 Mile Road in Northville Township Thursday morning.
A 21-year-old Armada man is in critical condition after his car became lodged under a semi truck.
New federal fuel efficiency rules were revealed on Tuesday that will require heavy-duty trucks to cut greenhouse gas emissions and improve fuel economy.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013