“Human traffickers take advantage of technology to remain anonymous and keep their victims hidden in the shadows,” said Attorney General Bill Schuette.
The FBI is now one of many agencies investigating a 45-year old Holly man accused of being a multi-state Internet predator.
Law enforcement agencies across Michigan are conducting their ninth annual statewide sex offender sweep.
A judge has dismissed sexual abuse charges against former Republican state Sen. Phillip Arthurhultz.
Detroit police have released a composite sketch of a man who fondled a 10-year-old girl while she was walking to school with a 6-year-old girl.
Law enforcement agencies from all over Michigan will join forces to find those who are violating the Sex Offenders Registration Act through October 28.
One of Michigan’s top Republicans in the 1990s is allowed to continue getting his $79,000 a year state pension regardless of the outcome of his trial on sex charges involving children.
A former state senator and Michigan Liquor Commission chairman was charged Tuesday with multiple sex crimes, some involving middle-school-age children.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013