A metro Detroit community’s human rights ordinance that would make it illegal to discriminate based on sexual orientation and a number of other factors has been placed on hold as opponents seek to put the issue before voters.
Royal Oak is the latest Michigan community to adopt a human rights ordinance that makes it illegal to discriminate based on sexual orientation and a number of other factors.
The city commission voted to pass a first reading of an ordinance making it illegal to discriminate against anyone based on sexual orientation.
A three-judge panel of the 6th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals in Cincinnati is taking up the claim of three Michigan ministers that a federal hate crime law infringes on their First Amendment rights and should be declared unconstitutional.
There’s a town hall meeting Wednesday in Ann Arbor to encourage Michigan to adopt an anti-gay discrimination policy.
A local group is fighting for legal equality for all people in Michigan, regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013