A Muslim rights group is urging Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder to veto legislation designed to block use of Islamic law in the state should it reach his desk.
“That’s the whole point, if this was a non-issue and there was no need for it, I’m surprised to see so many people coming forward voraciously opposing it … International law is a serious threat,” Wagner said.
Supporters are turning up the heat to try and move legislation that would ban the implementation of foreign laws such as Islamic Sharia law in Michigan.
A Muslim group is planning a battle against a proposed state law introduced by a Republican lawmaker that would ban any laws seen as foreign.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013