A controversial Wayne County judge just can’t help himself. That’s a doctor’s testimony about Wade McCree, who is fighting to keep his job.
WWJ’s legal analyst Charlie Langton said Judge Wayne McCree’s attorney told the courtroom he suffers from hypomania, a type of bipolar disorder, characterized by “excessive energy, little need for sleep and unusual exhilaration” according to WebMD.
Charlie Langton, 1270 Talk Radio host and WWJ’s legal analyst, said Judge Wade McCree could lose his job over the latest allegations.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013