Health officials say the number of Michigan children reported dead from the flu this season has risen to four.
A high school in Dearborn Heights is closed Friday morning after 200 students and staff have been sickened in a suspected norovirus outbreak.
The St. Clair County Health Department says at least 30 residents, staff and visitors became ill in the past week at a senior living center.
Many people say they love that new car smell, but researchers at the Ecology Center in Ann Arbor say it could be making you sick.
Authorities say a strain of norovirus was responsible for sickening more than 200 students in the Mount Pleasant School District earlier this month.
The Mount Pleasant School District has cancelled classes for the rest of the week after a suspected norovirus sickened about 200 students.
With at least one outbreak of the norovirus confirmed, Washtenaw County Public Health officials are reminding the community of symptoms associated with the gastrointestinal illness and how stop it from spreading.
University of Michigan researchers believe they have made a significant breakthrough in determining why some people get the flu and others don’t.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013