Daniele Bonera’s goal gave AC Milan a 5-3 penalty-kicks victory over Panathinaikos after a scoreless draw Friday in a preseason exhibition, the first major sporting event at the Pontiac Silverdome in seven years.
The Pontiac Silverdome will be buzzing tonight as officials are turning the former home of the Detroit Lions into a horn aplenty.
Doug and Gator react to the hilarious responses from our listeners.
If you think vuvuzelas were loud at the outdoor venues of the recently completed World Cup, imagine how loud they’d be inside the Pontiac Silverdome.
They’re planning a “pot party” at the Silverdome — and police in Pontiac say they won’t be celebrating.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013