After a week of stomach stuffing with turkey and other good stuff, it’s time to wash it all down with another delicious six-pack.
The newest edition of the six pack deals with frustration and oh yes there is tons of frustration to go around the Detroit sports scene.
After a brief vacation in Aruba I returned to work for the festivities of our annual regional holiday known as Tigers Opening Day.
With this weather being warm and muggy, it’s a great time for cool refreshing six pack.
It’s been way too long since I have delivered a six pack, so let’s end the prohibition…
Here are six random and not so random thoughts after this past weekend’s Wild Card playoff games.
David Purcey has to be sent to Toledo or sent home. In his last ten games, the left handed reliever has an ERA of 15.75.
1. Were you as ticked off as I was to see Mike Williams catch a touchdown pass in Seattle’s upset win over New Orleans? I give him credit for getting his butt in gear and […]
Today’s six-pack focuses on the Rich Rodriguez era at Michigan with the six biggest mistakes Rich Rod made in his time at Michigan besides his record. 1. Tried to install his systems too early in […]
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013