Small Business Administration
BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting has been named as one of 25 organizations in the United States to win 2012 FAST Program grants through the federal Small Business Administration.
The Michigan District Office of the United States Small Business Administration last week announced that 2,075 loans for a total of $944 million were made in fiscal 2012. Although the total number of loans decreased from fiscal 2011, the dollar value increased by $10 million, setting a new record in Michigan.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
Michigan’s biggest small business event took place Thursday night in Lansing, as Michigan Celebrates Small Business packed the Lansing Center.
The latest industry certifications, awards and prizes earned by Michigan’s technology-focused institutions, businesses and people
Richard Temkin, the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Michigan District Director, has announced that he will retire at the end of 2010.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013