Detroit Mayor Dave Bing lost his bid on Friday to keep more than $7 million in federal funds for the DDOT.
One person was hurt when an elderly man crashed his car into a SMART bus stop.
Holiday travel season is fast approaching. Here are five suggestions to make it easier on anyone from the Detroit area.
A group offering to help Muslims who want to leave their religion has lost a key court ruling in a dispute over ads on Detroit-area buses.
A construction worker is critical condition following an accident in Warren Friday morning.
The Michigan Civil Rights Commission has awarded $450,000 to a former suburban Detroit bus system employee of Iraqi descent who claimed a co-worker made ethnic slurs against him.
Another community has decided to opt out of the SMART transit system.
Southeast Michigan’s regional bus system that serves about 40,000 people daily plans to cut services by 22 percent later this year and lay off more than 120 employees.
Clinton Township Police say a 20-year-old man was hit by a car and killed Thursday afternoon when he attempted to cross the street after getting off a bus.
Dozens of women, babies and dads staged a “nurse-in” outside the SMART Bus Terminal in Troy Friday, in support of a mother who was kicked off a bus for breastfeeding her newborn son.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013