Southwest Michigan Innovation Center
The Southwest Michigan Innovation Center will celebrate its 10th birthday Thursday with a gathering of representatives from universities, venture capital firms and life science companies to talk about formulas for success in creating and growing life sciences, using SMIC as an example.
Breakthrough research by Metabolic Solutions Development Co., including data published Wednesday on a new drug target for type 2 diabetes, underscores the key role a quality life sciences incubator can play, according to southwest Michigan life science leaders.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and groups.
The Southwest Michigan Innovation Center has unveiled a new resource for life science startups. Called Launch MI Lab, it’s a fully equipped and staffed bioscience laboratory to help startups get off the ground.
This is, after all, the town that gave the world pills that actually work, in the 19th Century. So I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at the endless inventiveness of the life sciences community in Kalamazoo.
Work to establish Port Lansing into a cargo and logistics focused Aerotropolis moved forward Wednesday. Twelve state business incubators also got financial help from the state.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013