The DOW Jones Industrial Index started Monday above 14,000 — which marks the first time it’s passed that threshold since before the 2008 financial crisis.
Ford’s credit rating was lifted to within one level of investment grade Friday, making it cheaper for the automaker to borrow, after it secured a new contract with workers.
Over the past 12 months, prices have fallen in all but two cities: Detroit and Washington.
Gov. Rick Snyder thinks a lower unemployment rate, rosier economic outlook and tight restraints in the new budget passed Thursday might be reason enough for the three ratings agencies to reassess.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013