A local doctor was arrested Thursday after getting angry over a flight cancellation at an airport in Florida.
Spirit Airlines has announced that, starting this fall, passengers who do not pre-pay for carry-on baggage will pay $100 at the gate.
The plane, which was carrying 146 passengers, landed without incident in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Got some spare change in your pocket? Don’t chuck it, because you can now fly from Detroit to Chicago for the low, low price of $9.
Spirit Airlines is trying to capitalize on the sexting scandal involving New York Congressman Anthony Weiner.
Spirit Airlines is hosting a contest where one Detroiter will walk away with one million frequent flyer miles. You have to register by May 4th and everyone who signs up will automatically earn 5,000 frequent flyer miles!
Spirit Airlines flight attendants staged an informational picket for a few hours at the north terminal at Metro Airport.
The flight attendants will be picketing to protest what they say is management’s refusal to negotiate a fair and timely contract.
Spirit Airlines says it is gaining ground in the fight against flight delays with its controversial move to charge for carry-on bags.
Spirit might be in trouble for their oil spill spoofing ads, but this Hair Cubed commercial is also high on the scale of one to cringe.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013