CBS62logoNEW2013_blue_final_header_White wwj950-sm2011b 971-ticket-35smb 35h_CBSSportsRad_Detroit

squirrel

(Credit: Andrew Redington/Getty Images)

Couple Sued For $2M Over Fire Caused By Squirrel Dinner Gone Awry

Two lawsuits are pending in the case of an apartment complex fire sparked by a tenant who tried to cook a squirrel with a propane torch.

WWJ Newsradio 950–04/05/2014

Squirrel Dinner Gone Awry May Cost Cooker $10,000

Damage from a southwest Michigan apartment complex fire believed to have been sparked by a resident trying to cook a squirrel with a propane torch is estimated at $1.4 million.

WWJ Newsradio 950–10/25/2012

Torch Used To Singe Squirrel May Have Sparked Fire

Authorities say person using a propane torch in preparing to eat a squirrel may have sparked an apartment complex fire that displaced dozens of people in southwestern Michigan.

WWJ Newsradio 950–10/11/2012

Twiggy the Water Skiing Squirrel (Credit: twiggyskis.com)

Twiggy The Famous Water Skiing Squirrel Performs In Metro Detroit

We’ve all heard about it — a furry, little backyard creature zooming around the pool on water skis — but now’s your chance to see it in person.

WWJ Newsradio 950–03/08/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,884 other followers