West Michigan entrepreneur Rick DeVos’ Start Garden venture capital effort has invested more than $2.3 million in over 100 projects during its first year.
The Grand Rapids technology firm Blue Medora said Wednesday that it has received an additional $1.25 million in growth capital from two West Michigan-based angel investment groups, Start Garden and the Grand Angels.
From a cure for the flu to big start-up ventures, a $250 million wind power park, the creation of Start Garden, and more — tech news dominated 2012.
Finding new ways to produce healthy, sustainable food sources for a growing population is a necessity. Austin Lawrence, a current Kettering University student, and Brian Falther, a 2010 Kettering University graduate, are motivated to offer a solution to food sustainability nationwide, starting in Grand Rapids.
GRAND RAPIDS — After weeks of speculation, Rick DeVos’ Pomegranate Studios, creator of ArtPrize, Momentum and 5×5 Night, Thursday introduced its latest initiative before a crowd of Michigan business leaders. Called Start Garden, it is […]
Buoyed by the incredible success of ArtPrize, Grand Rapids social entrepreneur Rick DeVos is preparing to take the wraps off of his newest project on Thursday — a statewide venture called Start Garden.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013