Companies that presented at the annual Michigan Growth Capital Symposium have now raised more than $1 billion since 2001, event organizers announced Thursday.
Turnstone, the Steelcase brand that designs office environments specifically for startups, Tuesday announced a 10-day, nine-state road trip starting at its Grand Rapids headquarters and ending at an Austin, Texas startup gathering.
Michigan Shifting Gears, an intensive career transition initiative sponsored by the Michigan Economic Development Corp., kicks off a new three-month session on Tuesday, Jan. 22.
The Southwest Michigan Innovation Center has unveiled a new resource for life science startups. Called Launch MI Lab, it’s a fully equipped and staffed bioscience laboratory to help startups get off the ground.
TechTown Thursday announced that the Massachusetts Innovation and Technology Exchange, an organization representing Boston’s digital marketing, media and Internet technology community, has selected the Detroit-based nonprofit incubator and accelerator to host the first MITX Up Detroit, an event that will pair TechTown startups with veteran marketers for a free two-hour mentoring session on Tuesday, Nov. 13.
The latest event and meeting notices from Michigan’s technology-focused companies, institutions and people.
Brian M. Abraham has been named to lead Spartan Innovations, L3C, a subsidiary of the Michigan State University Foundation focused on launching sustainable start-up companies from Michigan State University’s research innovations.
Michigan Shifting Gears, an intensive career transition program to help experienced professionals fine-tune their skills to fit the needs of small businesses and start-ups, kicks off a new three-month training session on June 26.
Michigan’s University Research Corridor institutions continue to rank among the top research innovation clusters in the nation in producing the high-tech, high-demand talent required for the 21st century, according to a recent benchmarking report.
Organizers of the 31st annual Michigan Growth Capital Symposium Monday announced the 32 companies that will be presenting at the event, taking place next week, May 15-16 at the Marriott Resort in Ypsilanti.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013