Next stop: Gov. Rick Snyder’s desk.
Th House has approved legislation that would prohibit state and local law enforcement from helping the federal government indefinitely detain citizens without charges.
Another committee in the Republican-led Michigan Legislature has rejected Rick Snyder’s proposed expansion of Medicaid eligibility to more state residents.
A bill that would have required women to undergo vaginal ultrasound examinations before they get abortions won’t continue through the House.
Brian Banks, an 8-time convicted felon, took the oath of office Wednesday in Lansing.
The state House has taken a step toward allowing recently-endangered gray wolves to be hunted.
A bill that would wipe out most so-called “gun free zones” is speeding through the lame duck legislature, despite some vocal opposition.
Michigan is the nation’s 24th right-to-work state after two bills were signed into law Tuesday.
It appears certain that so-called “right-to-work” legislation will be introduced in Michigan on Thursday.
Groups upset over last month’s silencing of a female Democratic lawmaker who said “vagina” during a state House debate have delivered 115,000 signatures asking for an apology.
- Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City...
- Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Metallica Performs As...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay... Whole Foods Detroit Grand...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013