Gov. Snyder says he’s “generally supportive” of what officially would be known as “Kelsey’s Law.”
Is Rick Snyder still ‘one tough nerd’? 32 percent of Michigan voters say no.
The Michigan Legislature gave final approval early Friday to a set of abortion regulations that supporters described as protecting women but opponents denounced as a backdoor assault on the right to terminate pregnancy.
It’s the legislation that prompted Michigan’s “vagina” controversy.
New child protection legislation is being considered by lawmakers in Lansing.
State senators have failed to act on three bills Detroit Mayor Dave Bing says are critical to his plan to update the city’s aging street lighting system.
Mayor Dave Bing has announced a plan aimed at lighting some of Detroit’s most darkened streets and freeways.
“They want to silence women on it. I absolutely think this is about a war on women, ” said State Rep. Lisa Brown, who was barred from speaking in the Michigan House after using the word “vagina” during a debate over anti-abortion legislation.
Ever wish you still had a nice, long summer vacation? Consider running for office.
The Speaker of the House’s office is defending the decision to reprimanded a state lawmaker who said “vagina” during a discussion on the House floor.
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At... Detroit Lions Rookie Camp...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013