Gov. Rick Snyder has signed a supplemental budget bill that includes money to train more state troopers and fight crime.
A new study shows that many drivers believe it’s important for other drivers to hang up their cell phones behind the wheel.
Macomb County will be a test site for a new method of preventing crime and traffic crashes.
State Police say their stepped up enforcement over the holidays resulted in thousands of traffic stops and more than 300 drunk driving arrests.
State police said Wednesday that four of the deaths involved alcohol, and three victims were pedestrians.
Michigan State Police will be taking part in a national campaign to crack down on drunken and unbelted driving over the pre-Christmas weekend.
State Police say one man was killed and another man injured in London Township when their car veered off the road and hit a tree.
According to witnesses, the officer was pursuing suspects when he fell and his abdomen was punctured by a fallen tree branch.
Brighton State Police are looking for help to find a missing 54-year-old man from Howell.
For the first time in seven years, Michigan experienced an increase in traffic deaths in 2010.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013