Steve Van Andel
With record breaking 2011 sales topping $10.9 billion and double digit growth in nine of its Top 10 markets across the globe and an innovative manufacturing line that will produce its Nutrilite products gearing up, Amway is on a proverbial roll.
It’s an American success story thanks to Chinese, Japanese, South Korean and Russian customers. In fact it’s a worldwide love affair with their health and beauty products that put Amway on the map.
Carol Cain takes an exclusive “behind the scenes” look at Amway Corporation, a global powerhouse that employs thousands worldwide.
It’s East meets West as three powerful Michigan families join forces today when the Ilitches, DeVos’ and Van Andels announce a blockbuster marketing sponsorship revolving around the Detroit Red Wings.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013