General Motors, trying to clear the stigma of being partly owned by the U.S. government, will spend $5.5 billion to buy back 200 million shares of its stock from the treasury.
Companies all across the United States, especially here in Michigan, have a lot riding on what happens in Europe.
For the first time since May, 2008, the Dow Jones Industrial Average traded above the psychological milestone of 13,000.
Murray Feldman says investors fled some Michigan companies in droves sending stock prices plummeting.
Move over Miss Cleo! If you’re worried about the stock market, fear not! A financial astrologer peeks into his crystal ball to give us his reading.
Wall Street’s rocky ride has Detroit Mayor Dave Bing looking at his city’s long-term financial picture.
The uncertainty in the financial markets and the financial world is raising a lot of concern, not just about investments, but also about perception of the U.S. and who is to blame for what’s happening on Wall Street.
If the stock market is making your knees weak, or if news about the European Union is making you lose sleep, knowledge and professional guidance could be the key to maintaining your peace of mind and your wealth in 2012.
The Dow Jones industrial average lost 200 points, dipping below 11,000 for the first time in nearly a month.
Stocks rose sharply Thursday, one day after the Federal Reserve announced a $600 billion plan to stimulate the economy. The Dow Jones industrial average rose 199.51, or 1.7 percent, to 11,414.82 in afternoon trading, a […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013