The U.S. government plans to sell another 30 million shares of General Motors stock in a public offering on Thursday as it speeds up efforts to divest itself from a stake in the auto giant that it got in a bailout four years ago.
Perrigo Co. (Nasdaq: PRGO) Thursday announced that it is transferring the listing of its U.S. traded common stock to the New York Stock Exchange from the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
The U.S. government has sold another chunk of its stake in General Motors Co.
The government still holds 300 million shares of GM common stock, giving it 19 percent of the auto giant.
General Motors, trying to clear the stigma of being partly owned by the U.S. government, will spend $5.5 billion to buy back 200 million shares of its stock from the treasury.
A senior University of Michigan medical school faculty member linked to a $276 million insider trading case has retired.
You know the saying: ‘As GM goes, so goes the nation.’ Last week, both GM and Ford stocks sputtered on Wall Street as their European operations continue to be a challenge.
Some current and former employees will get another chance to pursue a lawsuit against Flagstar Bank over company stock in their retirement accounts.
The Dow Chemical Co. (NYSE: DOW) Thursday declared a cash dividend of 25 cents per share of common stock.
Perrigo Co. Thursday announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of 8 cents a share.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013