The latest industry awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-related companies, institutions, groups and individuals.
As a direct result of the Objet-Stratasys merger, Fisher-Unitech has been authorized to expand their product line of three-dimensional printers and production systems to include all of the Objet products.
Fisher-Unitech announced today its recent authorization to sell 3D printing throughout the New England and New York area.
The latest industry awards and certifications earned by Michigan’s technology-focused companies and institutions
Troy-based Fisher-Unitech announced Tuesday that it is now offering the new Fortus 250mc Production 3D Printer from Minneapolis-based Stratasys Inc.
The latest awards, prizes and professional ceritifcations earned by Michigan’s technology based businesses, organizations and people.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013