Subaru is recalling about 10,000 of its 2014 Forester wagons because the floor mats can interfere with the clutch, brake or gas pedals.
Subaru is recalling thousands of Legacy and Outback all-wheel-drive vehicles because the brake lines can rust and leak fluid.
Subaru of America is recalling more than 47,000 cars and SUVs with remote starters because the engines can start on their own.
“Nearly identical, inside and out, the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ sports cars provide a driving experience that is second to none,” said Cars.com’s Patrick Olsen.
Subaru is recalling nearly 634,000 cars and SUVs in the U.S. because lights beneath the doors can overheat and cause fires.
The 2013 model year is shaping up to be a pivotal moment for the automotive industry, with over 30 all-new vehicles arriving in showrooms.
U.S. News announced the 2012 Best Cars for the Money Awards, which can help everyday car buyers navigate a confusing automotive market by identifying vehicles that offer the biggest bang for the buck and that best incorporate the features today’s car buyers want.
Subaru is recalling 69,590 of its 2011 Legacy sedans and Outback crossovers, because their sunroof glass could come loose and fall out.
Consumer Reports magazine’s annual car issue shows Japanese automakers still rule when it comes to quality and customer satisfaction.
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013