From the banks of Belle Isle to the urban grit of Hart Plaza, Detroit offers music fans some of the best outdoor venues to catch a summer concert.
Freedom Hill Amphitheatre, which has been closed since 2009, is set to open to the public on June 1, 2013.
Detroit will be full of great concerts as the best musicians worldwide perform on stage during their summer music tours.
The series will include performances by both local and national artists.
Summer’s here, and the time is right for dancing in the seats. Check out this season’s hottest outdoor concert tours.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday for Eddie Money; and Barenaked Ladies with Blues Traveler, Big Head Todd & The Monsters and Cracker. At 10 a.m. Saturday, tickets go on sale for KISS paired with Motley Crue.
If you’re already dreaming of spring and summer, here’s something to add to your reverie — Detroit’s summer concert season is shaping up to be a humdinger.
Two shows packed with music take place Saturday at Meadow Brook Music Festival in Rochester Hills.
“Identity,” the touring all-electronic music festival, brings its beats to the DTE Energy Music Theatre Friday.
Comerica Park is getting prepped for a wild party, Kid Rock style.
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... GateKeeper Takes Flight At...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013