Detroit-based Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories Inc. will shortly cease operation as a publicly traded company.
Detroit-based Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE Amex: CPD) said Tuesday that it had entered into a merger agreement Monday with Sun Pharmaceutical Industires Ltd., an Indian pharma firm that already owns 75.8 percent of Caraco’s stock.
Detroit generic pharmaceutical maker loses a distribution agreement with India’s Sun Pharma, its majority owner, a year from now, and will face a delay getting back into pharma production at its own plant.
Detroit-based Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE Amex: CPD) has received an offer to go private from its parent company and India.
Detroit-based Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. reported a net loss vs. net income in its second fiscal quarter ended Sept. 30, but the year-ago profit was prompted by $20 million in one-time income, part of an […]
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013