BMW is recalling more than 30,000 SUVs to fix an oil leak that can knock out the power-assisted braking.
Police in Detroit are looking for the driver who fled the scene of an accident after slamming their SUV into a home on the city’s west side.
General Motors and Isuzu are recalling more than 258,000 SUVs in the U.S. and Canada to fix short-circuits in power window and door lock switches that can cause fires.
The Oakland County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of a 1-year-old girl who was hit by an SUV backing out of a driveway.
The 2013 Explorer Sport will have a 350 horsepower engine, and is meant to compete with performance oriented SUV’s from Jeep and from import brands.
One of five teenage girls involved in a major crash while on the way to a basketball game has been released from a hospital in Grand Rapids.
Officials said least three girls are critically injured after they were ejected from their SUV near on I-96.
West Bloomfield Fire Chief Jay Wiseman said the driver of the SUV was involved in an accident at Green Lake and Commerce roads around 9:50 a.m. and veered into the building.
Ford Motor Co. said Wednesday that it’s recalling nearly half a million minivans and SUVs because of a pair of mechanical issues.
Ford is moving its Escape small SUV more upscale, and making the vehicle more stylish.
- Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland... Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago...
- Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim...
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013