New cameras will read red lights, help drivers avoid pedestrians and potholes.
Two Chevrolet small cars will become the first vehicles that directly integrate the iPhone’s new voice controlled Siri service.
General Motors is bringing in three thousand information technology workers from Hewlett-Packard.
Father’s Day is fast approaching. But don’t fret; CBS Local did the browsing for you. Find dad-friendly gifts for any budget.
The Lansing tech nonprofit ITEC is inspiring local youth to become the next great engineers, programmers and movie makers through fun and interactive technology summer camps. Kids will build and bring to life Lego robots, plan, film and edit their own movies, and design and play their own video games.
Ford has beginning sending owners and dealers an upgrade for its troubled “MyFord Touch” connectivity system.
Finding qualified engineers in Michigan though hasn’t been easy at Ford Motor Company because many people have left the state.
GLITR Editor Matt Roush takes a look at some of the top tech programs at the Big Rapids school, one of Michigan’s oldest science-based institutions
I love the Upper Peninsula to begin with, so it’s never very hard to convince me to visit Michgian Technological University when I visit college campuses for university tech transfer news on the Fall Tech Tour.
GLITR’s Fall 2011 Tech Tour takes off across Michigan’s campuses
- Detroit Tigers Vs. Baltimore... Spring Storm Whips Through... Ticket Chicks Car Wash 6.16.13 Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota...
- Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Minnesota... Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Flash Grenade Demonstration
- Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City... Orion Music Festival - Day Two Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Metallica Performs As... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Demolition Of Historic Globe... Detroit Tigers Vs. Tampa Bay...
- The Reunion Project – The Final Countdown (6/7) June 7, 2013
- A Guest’s Guide To Wedding Attire May 23, 2013
- ‘Bridging Michigan’s Workforce Divide’: Talent Matters May 23, 2013
- Career Moves: New Rules For The Job Search May 22, 2013