Boy Hospitalized After Being Shocked By Fence At School Football GameOfficials say a 13-year-old boy is clinging to life after getting an electrical shock at a school football field.
DTE Investigates Circumstances Surrounding Teen's Live Wire ShockDTE is investigating how a teen was shocked and critically injured by a live wire Monday outside Burns Elementary School.

More From CBS Detroit

Guide: Last Minute Valentine's Day IdeasYou've got less than a week to plan the most romantic night of the year. Better get going!
Best Places To Get A Hot Toddy
Best Sledding Hills

Watch & Listen