Boy Hospitalized After Being Shocked By Fence At School Football GameOfficials say a 13-year-old boy is clinging to life after getting an electrical shock at a school football field.
DTE Investigates Circumstances Surrounding Teen's Live Wire ShockDTE is investigating how a teen was shocked and critically injured by a live wire Monday outside Burns Elementary School.

More From CBS Detroit

Best Cooking Classes In DetroitLearn how to whip up some wonderful dishes while having fun!
5 Bucket List Items To Cross Off In DetroitThe “must-do” items for anyone making a trip to Detroit.
Best Spots For A Quick Lunch In Downtown DetroitThese places will get you in and out.

Watch & Listen LIVE