Authorities say a 46-year-old man was killed when he was hit by a SUV after leaving a bar in Monroe County.
Traffic was tied up the past year along a 2-mile stretch between West and Vreeland roads.
A 79-year-old Oakland County man involved in a car wreck that shut down Telegraph Road Wednesday afternoon has died.
Greg Grubb of Maybee was killed after he got out of his car near Telegraph and Heiss roads around 3 a.m. and was hit by a passing motorist.
Bloomfield Township Police say a suspicious package in a parking lot turned out to be a false alarm.
A woman is dead following a crash on Telegraph Road in Waterford Township.
A Telegraph Road motel in Redford has refused to give a man his money back after he said he found bed bugs.
A pickup truck slammed into a building Friday morning along Telegraph Road in Southfield.
As MDOT crews inch closer to completion of construction on Telegraph between 12 to 14 Mile roads, businesses in the area are relieved to see the orange barrels disappear.
Among the major projects getting underway this week: I-696 in Warren, I-94 in Port Huron and M-39 in Southfield and Detroit.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013