Temperatures will be cold today as well as for the next several days. Today’s high will reach 20 degrees, but the AccuWeather Real Feel Temperature will be closer to 10 this afternoon.
A new report says the number of heat waves doubled in Detroit over the past 50 years.
Warmer weather wasn’t the only factor lowering heating bills in Michigan this winter, but it sure helped.
Cold temperatures and some wintry weather are returning to parts of Michigan following a recent stretch of unseasonably warm weather.
In Detroit, the high temperature hit 85 degrees making this the hottest day in March. Meantime, some severe weather is being reported.
It’s going to be much warmer than average in Southeast Michigan – for at least the next week.
Detroit has been breaking old records since Sunday, when it passed the all-time record in Detroit for consecutive 80 degree days, extending the record to 44 days.
The skies across metro Detroit will be partly sunny on Wednesday, with temperatures rising to the mid- to high-70s.
Winter Storm Watch from noon Sunday until 7 a.m. Monday. One to three inches of snow possible along with sleet and ice.
The cold snap is supposed to linger all weekend with lows at night in the single digits and the highs only in the teens.
- Student Construction Science... Detroit Red Wings Vs. Chicago... Ticket Chicks At The Detroit... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers @ Texas... Detroit Tigers @ Texas...
- Detroit Red Wings @ Chicago... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston... Detroit Tigers Vs. Houston...
- Detroit's Robocop Statue... Detroit Red Wings @ Anaheim... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland... Detroit Tigers Vs. Cleveland...
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common Sense May 18, 2013
- The Reunion Project – Friday Fun (5/17) May 17, 2013
- Trey Burke Talks Fab Five, Detroit Pistons With Ryan Wooley May 13, 2013
- Leach’s Lists: Three Keys For The Red Wings To Win Game 7 May 11, 2013